Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I heart my secret pal!!!

My first secret pal package! And the timing couldn't have been any better. I was all stressed out today because I had clinic for 4 hours in the morning and had to go take a big final afterwards. So after clinic I decided to go check my mail to procrastinate....and I had a package!

So first there was a nice little note from my secret pal...turns out we're both Minnesotans! Wooooo! And we even like the same yarn shops :) How cool is that?

And here's what was in the package (notice it was packed in pink tissue paper...my favorite color)!

There was some organic chocolate which I was very tempted to eat right away after I took it out of the box...it took much willpower to wait until I could get home and get a picture! There were also some cute little packets of wool wash, which I definaltey need. And I'm guessing they smell good too, they have fancy little names (flora and aquae). There was also a little tin of hand balm, which I have to show a close up of because it's so cute!

It's hand balm espeically for knitters! I didn't even know that existed :) It's supposed to give you snagless knitting and be safe for your yarn...I love it! And it smells good too.

And I almost had a heart attack when I pulled this out of the package.....

Its Alchemy Synchronicity, and I love it. A lot. My secret pal must be a mind reader because I've been drooling over this yarn on the purl soho website for awhile. And the color is so pretty, the blues and greens are perfect. The picture doesn't do it justice (I took many, but it was hard to get a good one with no natural light). I honestly couldn't stop looking at it when I took it out of the box. I would be reading my ocular disease notes and my eyes would slowly drift towards the yarn. Then I would go back to studying, but then get distracted by it again :) It's perfect!

Thanks secret pal, I love everything!! You're the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment