Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I gained ZERO pounds when I was pregnant so it's not leftover baby weight

I gained ZERO pounds when I was pregnantWent to the doc for my annual today and to see about getting some meds for the baby machine.  Now, I knew I had gained a few pounds but figured it couldn't have been that bad since I can still wear my clothes.  Yeah, I've gained 23 pounds since I got pregnant with my son.  I know that doesn't sound bad, but …

 

  • I gained ZERO pounds when I was pregnant so it's not leftover baby weight and
  • my body can NOT stand another 23 pounds. Seriously.  

I was crying in the doctor's office and told her to forget the meds because I could not be pregnant and be this fat.  She looked at me like I was crazy.  :)  That was nice of her.  Then I came home and cried on Brad's shoulder for a good 20 minutes.  This is the most I've weighed in my entire life and it is NOT pretty.

So, as much as it was humiliating and horrible to see that number on the scale (seriously, I almost passed out) I think it's the kick in the derriere I needed to do something.  No more Mickey D's, no more eating out (except for Friday's - we ate out like 3-4 times/week), no more Coke and sure as heck no more Cheetos (goodbye dear friend!) and I will get off my big, lazy behind and either joins Curves or just walk around.  Walking is free so I'll probably do that first and then join Curves once Brad has a job.

Oh and speaking of Brad's job, his lovely company decided to hack off $2,500 from the end of the year bonus he was given just because.  He's hoping it was just an error but based on the fact that he didn't take the Sunnyvale job and they are being beyond ridiculous with him, I doubt that's the case.

So, today sucks, I had to start the front of my sweater over, I can't get my monitor calibrator to work so I can edit wedding pics, I'm fat and I'm not going to be pregnant any time soon.  Wheeeeeeeee fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment